Tuesday, April 11, 2017

LED Light Bricks

I had seen these LED Bricks in the « It's Not Lego! » blog, so I took a chance and bought five bricks from AliExpress (I spent 5 CAD$, shipping included)

There are multiple color choices, I took the transparent ones, I can always put a tainted brick to get a different light effect.



The bricks size is 2x3x1 1/3, same as the original Lego Light Brick. What I like of this one is that it has a switch that allows the LED to stay on, the downside is that I must figure out a mechanism to turn it on/off easily. The USB LED bricks might be a better choice next time.

Here are some pictures when I tested the bricks on my sets, I like the look:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunar Space Station

Last winter I got a good deal on the Lego Lunar Space Station 60227 , it's a nice set, and would have been better if it was bigger, in ...